Information for the processing of personal data – Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003 196
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Code) and subsequent variations, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data you have provided, in particular regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination of themselves, the nature of the data in our possession and their provision.
This document concerning the privacy policies of the personal data of the company Dipro art s.r.l.s. intends to accurately describe the methods for managing the processing of personal data of users and visitors to the site.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the Data Controller, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, on the subject of Cookies and the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor for protection of personal data of 8 May 2015 called <>.
1. THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to Article 28 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data is Dipro art s.r.l.s. in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Via Tagliamento, 51 – Monterotondo (RM).
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT, pursuant to Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, is the Marketing Department.
2.TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Personal and identification data.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification data are personal data that allow direct identification of the data subject (such as, for example, name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc …).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The User’s Personal Data may be processed with additional methods and purposes related to maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted.
Specific information may be presented on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided by the User or by the Data Subject.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, consult the cookies page.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH CONSENT IS GRANTED WHERE REQUESTED (ART. 23 D.LGS. 196/03)
Personal and possibly sensitive data, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes, up to your opposition:
– for browsing on this website;
– for any contact request, by sending information requested by you;
– for the possible compilation of data collection fields in dedicated areas;
– for any registration and access to restricted areas of the site;
– for the eventual registration of the product for the use of related services including the warranty extension;
– administrative and accounting activities in general. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities, pursue these purposes.
4. MODALITÀ DEL TRATTAMENTO – CONSERVAZIONE
Il trattamento sarà svolto in forma automatizzata e / o manuale, con modalità e strumenti volti a garantire la massima sicurezza e riservatezza, ad opera di soggetti appositamente incaricati in ottemperanza a quanto previsto dagli artt. 31 e segg. D.Lgs 196/03. I dati saranno conservati per un periodo non superiore agli scopi per i quali i dati sono stati raccolti e successivamente trattati.
5. AMBITO DI COMUNICAZIONE E DIFFUSIONE
I Suoi dati, oggetto del trattamento, non saranno diffusi, potranno invece essere comunicati a società contrattualmente legate a Dipro art s.r.l.s., all’estero all’interno dell’Unione Europea, in conformità e nei limiti di cui all’art. 42 del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. I dati personali potranno essere trasferiti all’estero in paesi extra UE nell’ambito e nei limiti previsti dall’artt. 43 e 44 lett. b) del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, al fine di ottemperare ai contratti o finalità connesse. I dati potranno essere comunicati a terzi appartenenti alle seguenti categorie:
– soggetti che i servizi per la gestione del sistema informativo usato da Dipro art s.r.l.s. e delle reti di telecomunicazioni (ivi compresa la posta elettronica);
– soggetti esterni per la gestione dell’archiviazione della documentazione cartacea a / o informatizzata;
– studi o società nell’ambito di rapporti di assistenza e consulenza;
– soggetti che svolgono attività di assistenza alla clientela (es. Call center, help desk);
– società contrattualmente legata a Dipro art s.r.l.s. e soggetti facenti parte della Sua rete distributiva;
– soggetti che svolgono adempimenti di controllo, revisione e certificazione delle attività poste in essere da Dipro art s.r.l.s. anche nel Suo interesse;
– società di servizi per l’acquisizione, la registrazione ed il trattamento dei dati provenienti da documenti, o supporti forniti ed originati dagli stessi clienti ed aventi oggetto lavorazioni massicce relative a pagamenti, effetti, assegni ed altri titoli;
– enti e amministrazioni pubbliche per verifiche e controlli in ottemperanza agli obblighi fiscali e civili;
– banche e istituti di credito e assicurativi per l’effettuazione delle attività economiche e assicurative;
– autorità competenti per adempimenti di requisiti di leggi e / o di disposizioni di organi pubblici, su richiesta.
6. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point A is optional but necessary to use the services requested from time to time from the Data Controller and to perfect the specific functions. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller.
In the contact area or in dedicated areas of registration / compilation of forms, the provision of personal data in the fields marked with the symbol * is optional but necessary to forward the contact request, to complete the registration or for other specific functions and failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The provision of personal data in fields not marked with *, on the other hand, is optional and failure to fill in these fields has no negative consequences for the use of the service provided by the Data Controller.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed by art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, by contacting the Data Controller, Dipro art s.r.l.s. – Via Tagliamento, 51, 00015 Monterotondo (RM), in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Owner announces that the updated list with the names of the appointed Managers is kept at the registered office of Dipro art s.r.l.s. – Via Tagliamento, 51, 00015 Monterotondo (RM),
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data) .Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for reasons legitimate, to their treatment.
If you contact the owner, please provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct management of the request.
9. SOCIAL PLUGINS AND OTHER FACEBOOK SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our web pages and APPS may contain social network plug-ins (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc …). If you access one of our web pages equipped with a similar plug-in, the Internet browser connects directly to the servers of the social network and the plug-in is displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser. If an interested user of a social network visits our web pages while connected to their social account, their personal data may be associated with the social account. Even if the plug-in functions are used, the information will be associated with the social account. Further information on the collection and use of data by social networks in general, as well as on the rights and methods available to protect the privacy of the data subject in this context, can be found on the pages of the social networks of the account, on the protection of data. If the interested party does not wish to associate the visit to our web pages with his social account, he must log off from the social network before visiting them.
Details on the processing of Personal Data and on the services provided by third parties
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the services: Interaction with the following social networks and external platforms. These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms. The interactions and information acquired are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
As an example:
+1 button and Google+ social widgets (Google)
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are interaction services with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook)
Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interaction services with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter Inc.